NASA can host a media conference at one p.m. standard time Wed, Nov. 20, to debate choose science investigations launching on successive SpaceX industrial resupply flight to the International satellite.
Audio of the conference can stream live on-line at:
SpaceX is targeting 12:51 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4, for the launch of its Dragon craft on a Falcon nine rocket from house Launch advanced forty at Cape Kennedy Air Force Station in American state.
Participants within the informing can be:
- Bryan Dansberry, assistant program individual for NASA’s International satellite Program Science workplace, WHO can share an summary of the analysis being conducted aboard the satellite and the way it edges exploration and humanity
- Michael Roberts, interim chief individual for the International satellite U.S. National Laboratory, WHO can discuss the lab’s add advancing science in house, and in developing partnerships that drive manufacture through microgravity analysis
- Se-Jin Lee, faculty member at the Jackson Laboratory and University of Connecticut faculty of medication, and scientist of placental mammal Research-19, WHO can discuss analysis on molecular signal pathways that influence muscle degradation to forestall striated muscle and bone loss throughout space travel, and enhance recovery following come to Earth
- Robert Thompson, project individual for the Cold Atom science laboratory at NASA’s reaction propulsion laboratory in Pasadena, California, WHO can discuss a replacement science package that may permit scientists to probe elementary theories of gravity, and might function a guide for future instruments
- Paul V. Ferkul, co-investigaor at Universities house analysis Association, Cleveland, Ohio, WHO can discuss AN experiment that examines flame behavior because it spreads in differently-shaped confined areas in microgravity
- Gary Hanning, director of world Barley analysis for Anheuser-Busch, WHO can discuss AN experiment that aims to seem at barley seeds in microgravity
- Mark Neuman of NASA’s physicist house Flight Center in greenway, Maryland, WHO can discuss a replacement tying up station create it faster and less complicated for astronauts to deploy the Robotic External Leak surveyor (RELL)
To participate within the conference, media should contact Kathryn Hambleton at 202-358-1100 or [email protected] by eleven a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20, for dial-in info.
Read More: www.nasa.gov