Book Publisher International is an international publishing organization which publishes science, technical, and medical textbooks, atlases, monographs, e-books and reference books. Book Publisher International, as a creative publisher, is helping to drive science forward. Book Press International is enthusiastic about partnering with the worldwide academic community to facilitate the world’s best academic studies. Book Publisher International is able to focus on serving writers while maintaining rigorous publishing standards and editorial integrity with the aid of academic editors located in institutions around the world. Book Press International seeks to have the highest degree of consumer satisfaction, as demonstrated by the various authors’ testimonials (https://www.bookpi.org/testimonials/). More than 17,500 authors from more than 168 countries have already published their books or book chapters with us, and every month the number increases.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Complimentary free services
1.Social media promotion of the book.
2. Online Press release of the book for better promotion.
3. Advertisement for the book in different News portals.
4. Circulation of the book in different digital book stores.
5. Search engine promotion, back-linking and optimization.
6. Promotional video preparation and sharing in YouTube, etc.